Sunday, December 28, 2014

NC Ski Trip

What a trip I had with my friend Preston and his cousin Chase. The Day after Christmas we hit the slopes of Beech Mountain in Banner Elk, NC for a great day of Snowboarding. I had never snowboarded before, I am typically a skier, however Preston wanted to snowboard so we ditched the skies. Snowboarding is a blast, but learning is painful! HAHA! Nobody broke any bones, but we all left sore.. We did not take any lesson, but went to the top of the mountain and figured it out as we went. I eventually figured it out how to stay upright, and overall had a great 7 hours of Skiing. We were having such a great time, we did not even stop to take a lunch.. If I had to do it again I am not sure whether I would Ski or Snowboard? Both are a blast!! I hope you enjoy the pictures.


We arrived at 8:30 ready to hit the slopes at 9:00.. We were some of the first ones on the Mountain.

First Ride to the Top of the Mountain, No time for the bunny slopes.


The best part of getting there to Ski in the Morning, hardly NO LINES.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment